Customer Service Center
All types of complaints can be made in the electricity supply center, electricity outage / bill / meter complaints, electricity bill payment and all types of complaints can be found in the 'Customer Care Center'.
Accept new connection
· Application form for new connection will be available from 'Customer Care Center'.
By submitting the application, the application fee will be deposited in the specified bank booth / branch or "customer service center" / office and deposited in the 'Customer Care Center' along with the deposit receipt and the required documents, you will be given a registration number and the next arrival date.
If you contact the date of the next arrival, you will be issued the demand note and estimation. If the amount of demand note of the demand note in the bank booth / scheduled bank branch / office adjacent to the 'Customer Care Center' will be shown, the arrangement will be taken. Meter will be placed in the customer's premises within 15 (thirty) days with the meter card, when the supplied meter subscriber, supplied by the electricity company or authorized by the electricity company, submits the customer. If the connection is not feasible, you will be given a letter telling the reason.
· The subscriber's first month bill will be issued according to next month's billing cycle.
· The 'Customer Service Centers' can be collected, subject to the payment of the prescribed norms and the requirements of a new agreement containing necessary information related to this connection.
Complaint against bill:
If any complaints regarding the bill, such as the current bill, not being available for the current bill, due bill, additional bill etc., contact 'Customer Care Center', if the immediate solution is possible, then it will be settled. Otherwise, a registration number will be informed during the next communication time and settlement will be taken within the next seven (seven) days.
· You can pay the customer bill in the bank booth / scheduled bank / office adjacent to 'Customer Care Center'.
· Going to the Vending Center in the area covered by pre-payment metering. With the collection of cash, the advance will be recharged.
· Payment of bills can be made through Point of Sale (POS) in areas covered by Electronic Bill Pay.
The problem of power outage
If you report your power outage in the electricity supply unit's specific 'Complain Center' or 'Consumer Service Center', you will be given the possible time of complaint number and settlement. To resolve your power outage in order of complaint number, settlement will be done within 24 hours. In some cases, if the power outage can not be removed at a fixed time, it will be informed to the customer.
Documents for new connections
The following documents should be submitted with the application for new connection
· Attested photo of 2 copies of passport size of connection receiver
Certified copy of land ownership document.
Certified copy of the house approved by city corporation / city development authority / municipality / local authority, and certified copies of the holding number and name of the holder by city corporation / municipality / local authority, document no., Land records, commissioner's certificate (where approval of the project No).
Load load quantity
· Land / building rent (if applicable) documents.
· Owner's consent document in rental case.
If there is a previous connection, then the details of the connection and the last paid bill copies.
· Details of temporary connection (if applicable).
· Installation test (wiring) certificate issued by a valid license holder.
· Trade license (if applicable)
Connection point indicator design.
Approval of the appropriate authorities for setting up industries.
· Establishment of Power Factor Improving Device (for industry).
· Service line length will not exceed 100 feet.
· Attested copies of the agreement with the flat owner / owner of the flat / residential building and owner of the flat owner.
More documents will be required to be submitted to the customer for connection above 50kH
· Layout of the depot (attested copy) of the house approved by the City Corporation / Municipality or the relevant housing authority.
· Single line diagram.
· Declaration of meeting room.
All information regarding the specification and testing of all the equipment installed in the sub station and the disposal of the sub-station from the office of the electrical adviser and the chief electrical inspector.
Further documents to be submitted to the customer for the construction of industrial and factory buildings and 6-storey buildings
Environment clearance certificate (if applicable)
· Copy of the Fire Service and Civil Defense Certificate.
Application fee for new connection
· Single payeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
· 15 paisa for 3 pays (4-wire) 400 Vault connection.
· Rs.250.00 for three phase (3-to) 11000 volts connection.
· Temporary (2-in) 230 / (4-to) 400 V for a connection of 250.00 rupees.
The amount of security for the new connection
· Single Piece (2-T) 230VT for residential and commercial connections, for every kW load of 375.00 T.
· Three Poison (4-to) 400